Makes: 6–8 servings
Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup Parmesan, divided
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni, plus more for topping
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large pot, boil water, salt heavily.
- Cook spaghetti for about 8 minutes.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add pizza sauce, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan, pepperoni, bell pepper, olives and Italian seasoning.
- Transfer mixture to a large baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan and add mini pepperoni in a single layer.
- Bake until cheese is melted and starting to turn golden on top, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.